Facebook Marketing Ads




Facebook Meta Business Service

Facebook-ads-set-up-and-manage-facebook-meta-business-suite


My Service 

☞  I Will do a Full setup for Your Facebook Meta Business Suite Account.

☞ Set up Best Camping.

☞ Create & Research a Best Custom Audience.

☞ Best Possible Goal.

☞ Pixels Instal & tracking.

☞ I will add your commerce website. & manager events and data connections, monitor customer activity and view alerts.

☞ Verify Your Domain.

☞ I will create & edit photos. (ext paid)

☞ I Will create & set up your social media business account. (ext paid)


🔍🔍🔍 Basic Package 🔎🔎🔎

I will just set up MBS & e-commerce site and website links and verify. Finally, manually ads activate & running.

mdsrrussell

>>> My platforms <<<


Facebook.

YouTube.

Instagram.



>>> Why will you choose my gig? <<<


☞ I will give you quality work that will make you 100% satisfied.

☞ I know the value of time. My goal is to complete your work ahead of time.

☞ I will guarantee you a 100% refund for my work.

☞ I value customer work and choice.

☞ You will get my support all time.



>>> If you have any questions or comments. Please message me without hesitation.


>>>Thank you for your time. 




Note: Please get in touch with me before placing an order to avoid wasting your time.

0 Comments